Having your perfect wedding is great. Having your perfect wedding paid for is, well, way better!
Nestled in the hills near Healdsburg, Madrona Manor, built in 1881, sits on eight perfectly manicured acres of gardens and wine country splendor. A variety of romantic indoor and outdoor spaces can accommodate an intimate wedding or a fete for 200 guests. The coveted venue will bestow the wedding of a lifetime on one lucky couple with its Dream Wedding Sweepstakes, a prize package valued at over $10,000. The package includes:
- Luxurious bridal suite at Madrona Manor
- Professional photography by Sonoma County photographer Kate Karwan Burgess
- Floral arrangements by Dragonfly Floral, an organic flower farm in Healdsburg
- World-class wedding cake courtesy of French American bakery Costeaux
- Professional on-site hair and makeup from It’s a Date
- Luxury limousine wine tour courtesy of Magnum Tours
- Musical performance by artist Alec Fuhrman
- DJ Services and photo booth by DJ Rod of Grape Vine Music
To enter, visit bit.ly/YourDreamWedding and schedule a wedding consultation with wedding specialists, Arielle Larson and Jenny Young. Couples who complete the scheduled consultation will be automatically entered into the drawing. The deadline to enter is January 31, 2015. The winners will be announced on the most romantic day of the year, Valentine’s Day 2015.